1. BLESSED is the man, that hath not gone in the counsel of the impious, & hath not stoode in the way of sinners, and hath not sitte in the chayre of pestilence:
2. But his wil is in the way of our Lord, and in his law he wil mediate day and night.
3. And he shal be as a tree, that is planted nigh to the streames of waters, which shal geue his fruite in his time:
4. And his leafe shal not fal: and al thinges whatsoeuer he shal doe, shal prosper.
5. The impious not so: but as dust, which the wind driueth from the face of the earth.
6. Therefore the impious shal not rise againe in judgement: nor sinners in the councel of the iust
7. For our Lord knoweth the way of the iust, and the way of the impious shal perish.