The tree of life being watered with liuing water, yealdeth fruits euery moneth. 3. There is
neither curse nor night in the citie. 9. The Angel that shewed Iohn al these things, refuseth to
be adored of him. 14. Lastly, he protesteth and threatneth against them that shal presume to adde
to this prophecie, or take away from the same.
1. AND he shewed me a riuer of liuing water, cleere as crystal, proceeding from the seat of God and of the Lamb.
2. In the middes of the streat thereof, & on both sides of the riuer, the tree of life, yealding twelue fruits, rendring his fruit euery moneth, & the leaues of the tree for the curing of the Gentils.
3. And no curse shal be any more: & the seat of God & of the Lamb shal be in it, & his seruants shal serue him.
4. And they shal see his face: and his name in their foreheads.
5. And night shal be no more: and they shal not need the light of the lamp, nor the light of the sunne, because our Lord God doth illuminate them, and they shal reigne for euer and euer.
6. And he said to me: These words are most faithful & true. And our Lord the God of the spirits of the Prophets, sent his Angel to shew his seruants those things which must be done quickly.
7. And behold I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecie of this booke.
8. And I Iohn which haue heard, and seen these things. And after I had heard and seen, I fel downe to adore before the feet of the Angel which shewed me these things;
9. and he said to me: See thou doe not, for I am thy fellow-seruant, and of thy brethren the Prophets, and of them that keep the words of this booke. Adore God.
10. And he saith to me: Seale not the words of the prophecie of this booke. For the time is neer.
11. He that hurteth, let him hurt yet: and he that is in filth, let him be filthie yet: and he that is iust, let him be iustifieth yet: and let the holy be sanctified yet.
12. Behold I come quickly. And my reward is with me, to render to euery man according to his workes.
13. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
14. Blessed are they that wash their stoles: that their power may be in the tree of life, and they may enter by the gates into the citie.
15. Without are dogges and sorcerers, and the vnchast, and murderers, and seruers of Idols, & euery one that loueth and maketh a lie.
16. I Iesvs haue sent mine Angel, to testifie to you these things in the Churches. I am the root and stocke of Dauid, the bright and morning starre.
17. And the Spirit & the bride say, Come. And he that heareth, let him say, Come. And he that thirsteth, let him come: and he that wil, let him take the water of life gratis.
18. For I testifie to euery one hearing the words of the prophecie of this booke, If any man shal adde to these things, God shal adde vpon him the plagues written in this booke.
19. And if any man shal diminish of the words of the booke of this prophecie: God shal take away his part out of the booke of life, and out of the holy citie, and of these things that be written in this booke,
20. saith he that giueth testimonie of these things. Yea I come quickely: Amen. Come Lord Iesvs.
21. The grace of our Lord Iesvs Christ be with you al. Amen.