Another strong Angel crying out, 3. seuen thunders doe speake. 6. The Angel sweareth that
there shal be time no more, but as the voice of the seuenth Angel the mysterie shal be fully
accomplished. 9. He giueth Iohn a book to deuoure.
1. AND I saw another Angel, strong, descending from heauen, clothed with a cloud, and a raine-bow in his head, and his face was as the sunne, and his feet as a piller of fire.
2. And he had in his hand a litle booke opened: and he put his right foot vpon the sea, and his left vpon the land.
3. And he cried with a loud voice, as when a Lion roareth. And when he had cried, the seuen thunders spake their voices.
4. And when the seuen thunders had spoken their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heauen saying to me: Signe the things which the seuen thunders haue spoken; and write them not.
5. And the Angel which I saw standing vpon the sea and vpon the land, lifted vp his hand to heauen,
6. and he sware by him that liueth for euer and euer, that created heauen and those things which are in it: and the earth, and those things which are in it: and the sea, and those things which are in it: That there shal be time no more:
7. but in the daies of the voice of the seuenth Angel, when the trompet shal begin to sound, the mysterie of God shal be consummate, as he hath euangelized by his seruants the Prophets.
8. And I heard a voice from heauen againe speaking with me, and saying: Goe, and take the booke that is opened, of the hand of the Angel standing vpon the sea and vpon the land.
9. And I went to the Angel, saying vnto him, that he should giue me the booke. And he siad to me: Take the booke, and deuoure it: and it shal make thy belly to be bitter, but in thy mouth it shal be sweet as it were honie.
10. And I tooke the booke of the hand of the Angel, and deuoured it: and it was in my mouth as it were honie, sweet. And when I had deuoured it, my bellie was made bitter,
11. and he said to me: Thou must againe prophecie to Nations, and peoples, and tongues, and many Kings.