Vpon the pouring of the seuen cups of Gods wrath, on the land, the sea, the fountaines, the
seat of the beast, Euphrates, and the aire; there arise sundrie plagues in the world.
1. AND I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seuen Angels: Goe, and poure out the seuen vials of the wrath of God vpon the earth.
2. And the first went, and poured out his vial vpon the earth, & there was made a cruel & very sore wound vpon men that had the character of the beast: and vpon them that adored the image thereof.
3. And the second Angel poured out his vial vpon the sea, and there was made bloud as it were of one dead: and euery liuing soule died in the sea.
4. And the third poured out his vial vpon the riuers and the fountaines of waters: and there was made bloud.
5. And I heard the Angel of the waters, saying: Thou art iust, o Lord, which art, and which wast, the holy one, because thou hast iudged these things:
6. because they haue shed the bloud of the Saints and Prophets, & thou hast giuen them bloud to drinke. For they are worthie.
7. And I heard another, saying: Yea Lord God omnipotent, true and iust are thy iudgements.
8. And the fourth Angel poured out his vial vpon the sunne, and it was giuen vnto him to afflict men with heat and fire:
9. and men boiled with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God hauing power ouer these plagues, neither did they penance to giue him glorie.
10. And the fift Angel poured out his vial vpon the seat of the beast: and his Kngdom was made darke, and they together did eate their tongues for paine:
11. and they blasphemed the God of heauen because of their paines and wounds, and did not penance from their workes.
12. And the sixt Angel poured out his vial vpon that great riuer Euphrates: and dried vp the water thereof that a way might be prepared to the Kings from the rising of the sunne.
13. And I saw from the mouth of the dragon, and from the mouth of the beast, and from the mouth of the false-prophet three vncleane spirits in manner of frogs.
14. For they are the spirits of Diuels working signes, and they goe forth to the Kings of the whole earth to gather them into battel at the great day of the omnipotent God.
15. Behold I come as a theefe: Blessed is he that watcheth, & keepeth his garments, that he walke not naked, and they see his turpitude.
16. And he shal gather them into a place which in Hebrew is called Armagedon.
17. And the seuenth Angel poured out his vial vpon the aire, and there came forht a loud voice out of the temple from the throne, saying: It is done.
18. And there were made lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and a great earth-quake was made, such an one as neuer hath been sence men were vpon the earth, such and earth-quake, so great.
19. And the great citie was made into three parts: and the cities of the Gentils fel. And Babylon the great came into memorie before God, to giue her the cup of wine of the indignation of his wrath.
20. And euery Iland fled, and mountaines were not found.
21. And great haile like a talent came downe from heauen vpon men: and men blasphemed God for the plague of the haile: because it was made exceeding great.